BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Spinning in circles


















The last couple days I have felt a bit
like this monster. A bit crazy and out
of sorts. I can get like this when I feel
overwhelmed or have too many decisions
to make. I realized last night that I don't
have to make any decisions today nor do
I have to make any decisions tomorrow.
That was a huge relief :-). I also realized
that I can live each day, each moment and
make the decisions when I have to, when
it is time to make them. There is no reason
to pressure myself now. I also came to the
knowledge that when I do get to the point
when I have to make these life changing
decisions, I would be much further along
and be able to make those decisions from
a stronger and more informed place. Wow.
Now I can relax :-).

No comments: