BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Life in general













This is Max. He is the youngest in the group.
He came to my door at about six weeks old.
How could I turn a baby away? So I took him
in. I needed another animal like a hole in the
head, but I am so glad I kept him. He has turned
into a wonderful cat and he is extremely smart
and funny. In this photo he is in my clean laundry
:-) and looking quiet smug about it, I might add.
Today finds me unable to think of anything to write,
so I will tell you about the wonderful book I am reading:
"Shantaram" by Gregory David Roberts.
It is based on a true story and takes place in India.
I read that Johnny Depp is making the film version.
And I can't wait :-). If you don't read anything else
all year, read this book. It is quiet an adventure and
beautifully written. I just read some reviews of the book
and it gets mostly five stars. I do want to add that some
reviewers think the book needs some editing and is over
the top. I would agree with this, but still it is a terrific
read, perfect, no, but wonderful still.
That's all for today. Love abounds. Have a wonderful day.

No comments: