BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ego

I have no photo today, due to lack of time, see
post titled TIME :-). However I wanted to peek
in and say hi. I also want to say a bit about the
ego: IT SUCKS :-). Yes, it does. I call the ego that
loud voice that always tells us all the bad stuff
about ourselves and pushes all our buttons. We
all have one and we listen to it way too much.
I have a friend who is having a rough time right
now because he is believing what his is telling him.
I say stuff some cotton in it's mouth and lock it
up in a drafty room somewhere and then throw
away the key :-). I know easier said than done.
That is why we need good friends around to remind
us that we are better than we think we are. We
need other voices to tell us the truth, cause the ego
always lies and confuses. The ego is insane, so do
not listen to it. That's all for today :-). I love you.

No comments: