This photo has nothing to do with anything, other than the fact that I took it a week ago and wanted to get it up before Spring :-). This was my yard last Monday, snow has melted a bit, but my yard is still a couple feet deep in it.
I was tagged by the wonderful and multi-talented Lorie! I am to list 5 things I love today.
Besides the obvious like family, friends and animal kids, here is my list:
1. My little point and shoot camera. I have received so much joy from taking photos and sharing them with all of you.
2. Running in the snow. Though this morning it was a bit cold,0 degrees, still, I enjoyed it.
3. Taos mountain, especially with snow covering it.
4. The little commission painting I am doing for my blogging friend Eliezer.
5. Tropic Thunder-the movie, I laughed a lot and I loved it, but it isn't for everyone.
I want to tag Annie H., just because I adore her!
Happy Monday! XOXO