I am very late with this, but have not had a moment to do it until now. I don't make resolutions, but I do have some dreams for the year.
1. Be a kinder, less judgemental person. There is always room for improvement.
2. Finish my book!
3. Get way better with the ceramics.
4. Do the large painting that has been lurking in my mind for months.
5. Challenge myself with my running, run faster and further.
6. Stay in the NOW.
7. Find a nicer, more friendly home, bigger would be better. Be it here or on the Oregon coast, I have not decided.
8. It would be nice to meet a man I could be with for the rest of my life. Or not :-).
9. Start really selling my art!
10. Make more time to do the things I really love to do.
11. Go to Paris.
That is the list for now, I am sure I will add things throughout the year. This weekend I get to
paint, or work in clay, or work on the book. I have so many choices I am not sure what to do :-).
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! XOXO