BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Animal Wednesday and Hodgepodge
































This tip top image is my first sighting of a horn toad this Summer. I love them and always try to get an image when I see one. The other images are the cute earrings that my sister in law M made, she sent them to me to see if any of you may want to buy a pair. They are 15 dollars each pair plus a 1.50 shipping in the US. They won't be in my ETSY shop as I did not make them, so if you want a pair just email me and indicate which pair, I can do check or paypal. First come first serve :-).

In other news: My dog Zeus is doing very well, he is even running a bit. Part of his problem has been my slippery floors and this week a friend is giving me some carpet to put around the house which I think will help. He only falls when standing still on the hard wood floors or trying to climb a hill. He had a really good week, so I am happy to say I may have jumped the gun a bit. His passing is inevitable and it will likely be this Summer, but he has surprised me, so we will just have to have a wait and see attitude. Continued prayers and good thoughts are much appreciated :-). I will keep you posted.

This weekend I planted flowers and made 3 bowls which I will share after I take some photos, I want to show the process as it goes. I also went to see Jane Eyre with a friend and I loved it!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Happy Animal Wednesday!XOXO

6 comments:

Mim said...

Having been thru this with dogs before - I agree on the carpet - it really helps. I hated seeing my dogs legs go spreading out while they tried to eat. But I'm happy that you have some extra time with Zeus - that's wonderful.

Happy AW to you Annie!!

angela recada said...

So glad that Zeus is doing better! Sounds like your summer is off to a good start. I'm happy for you.
:0)
xoxoxo

Lori ann said...

happy news about zeus annie! enjoy your sweet boy.

the earrings are very pretty, i don't wear them though!

and i love horned toads too!! they are so cute!
xoxo

Lubna said...

I hope you don't have to put Zeus to sleep this summer. I hope he gets better or dies naturally.

Houseelf said...

Well done Zeus! Angel kept going for 2 more years after she became infirm. We tailored our walks to her stamina levels.

Beautiful earrings. Your sister is very talented.

secret agent woman said...

Glad Zeus has rallied. I love those earrings, especially the dragonflies.