BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Vote on your favorite...











I finally have some finished mugs to show you. Some of you may remember I showed pictures of these just after I made them, now they are done! The top two are gifts for friends and I am thinking of putting the bottom, green one on my Etsy site. I Will make another of the black and white ones for my site, but I want to know which of the two Black and white is your favorite, or if you prefer the green one? Just curious.
I am very happy this evening! I heard a rumor my mom will get to go home Friday, but it has not been confirmed. NOTHING would make me happier than that :-).
P.S. I keep forgetting to tell you that all my ceramic pieces are hand built, from the bottom up :-). No wheel was used in making them.
Potters will know this, but some of you may not.

11 comments:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

I like the one with the black handle (reminds me of specator shoes for some reason...google that) and the sea green one...love it! I use mugs for things like hairbrushes, toothbrushes, q tips, ring and watch keepers...just love unique ones!

Unknown said...

Love the green one and great news on your mom ;p

sukipoet said...

i like the second one best partly because the lip looks rounder than in number one. nice simple lines and colors. hurrah for your Mom. fingers crossed.

Unknown said...

White handle...
Very elegant!

mermaid said...

The last one. Reminds me of the ocean.

Annie Coe said...

Thank you for voting.
Teri-Thank you. I will google it :-).
M.Kate-That was the color of the tea cup I sent to you that is probably circling the world as we write :-).
Suki-I am just learning that I can't just make pretty ceramics, they have to function well too, I was thinking before your comment that I should have rounded the edges more on the white handled mug:-).
Emom- The white handled one is my favorite too :-).
Meramid- I did that on purpose, I pressed shells into sections of the clay and I was going for sea-green with the glaze.

ExtraO said...

I think I like the turquoise one the best.
By the way, I can't find your email address anywhere...

Kelly said...

I like the green one. That is wonderful news about your mom. My thoughts are with you.

Erin Davis said...

I am always, always drawn to green. The black and white ones are striking, though. So glad about your mom!

Paula In Pinetop said...

Fun mugs !

Hope all is well up North. It has been crazy windy here.

Laura Doyle said...

Well, four days later I finally come to visit. Sorry I'm late on the voting. I like the top one best...I think it's the dark color on the inside of the mug that I like. Good for coffee, very pretty!