BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Friday, April 17, 2009

More Snow...

I had a photo of lots of snow coming down here, today, I have tried to upload the photo since 10 this morning and it is now 4:30, and when I say this is what I have been doing all day, that is exactly what I mean. I now have high speed Internet and it is costing me more money and making my computer SLOWER than it ever was. Every time I go to upload that photo, my computer freezes and I have to start over. I cannot explain to you how frustrated I am at the moment.
So I am venting and I apologize. As you know I never vent, but it has been a very rough 2 weeks and I won't bore you with the details as my blog is all about feeling good and bliss, but as I am a real human being, I do sometimes have an off day, and this is it :-).
XOXO

9 comments:

ExtraO said...

Sorry you are having an off day. And yes, normal humans occasionally have them!! I will imagine the snow. :-)

willowtree said...

I'm assuming that you mean 'upload', the difference is important as there are normally two different speeds with adsl - and uploading is much slower. Also, it you have a reasonable camera, (10 megapix) and have set it to high quality, that may be a really large file, in which case it can take forever. I normally make mine smaller for putting on my blog for this very reason.

Although you have been posting photos for ages, so that would indicate that there is a problem. Maybe you should call the helpline, there may be a setting that's wrong.

Good Luck

Annie Coe said...

Thanks, Dawn and WT-Yes, I know about sizing the photos and all that, this is something new and related to the new system. I will end up calling the help line, but I have given up for today...

Erin Davis said...

Annie--sorry you've been having a rough patch. Sometimes the best thing to do is let it out. I just fell down my stairs and am not feeling very positive right now.
:0(

Kate P said...

Aw, sorry about the computer probs. There was bad computer stuff at my work today, too.

Snow in April! Wow!

Laura Doyle said...

Cheer up Miss Annie! According to the modern mystics, some very new energy has arrived which is mixing up a lot of the old stuff and just making life difficult in general. Yesterday, I had five light bulbs blow out in a matter of three minutes. Seriously. Anyway, it's bound to shape up soon. Despite annoying technology issues and snow (how absurd), I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

kj said...

annie, i am having the same $$#@@! problem with blogger freezing and no photos added after multiple efforts. i totally sympathize with your frustration. it merits throwing a dozen eggs against the kitchen wall. or maybe it might be better to use the garage wall.

and i don't know anything about resizing photos. i'm impressed you do.

breathe.....breathe.....
:)

Unknown said...

You are WAY nicer than me....
I would have thrown the bloody computer out the window by.....oh I'd say noon....
Hope things get better FAST!

sukipoet said...

there is nothing more frustrating and aggrivating than computers when they dont work. GRRRR. I dont blame you for feeling off.