BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Obsession

I thought I would post a list of things I am in love with now, for lack of anything better to post about :-).

1.Making ceramic vessels for others to eat out of.

2.I have a plan, when I get some funds, to buy some oil paint(oil paint is very expensive!), I can already see the paintings in my mind. I have not painted with oils for years and years.

3. Norman Mailer

4.San Francisco, my old home. I am missing her and wish to visit soon.

5."Curb your Enthusiasm ", I don't have TV, but I rent these on DVD. I love Larry David.

6. The color blue, or green blue to be exact, in all it's many shades. It makes me smile whenever I see it.

7.The fact that I have this lovely Sunday, to do ANYTHING I want, and today that means, working on cleaning up the book and glazing 2 new bowls.

What are you in love with?
Happy Sunday. XOXO

10 comments:

ExtraO said...

This is a cute post. It's good to be in love with things. I love San Francisco too... I hope you're able to visit 'her' soon!

Erin Davis said...

I share your love of blue and green and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Right now I'm in love with the fact that tulips are just about to bloom in my yard. I'm also so envious of your artistic abilities. To be able to make beautiful things with your hands is such a gift.

sukipoet said...

sounds like a wonderful sunday for you. i am in love with the sound of peepers which you can hear too via my post today.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Nice post about your loves...I have an award waiting for you on my Mewsing blog...

Happy to hear you are having a nice Sunday and dreaming...

kj said...

well, are you having a good sunday as doing whatever you do and don't do?

you've got me thinking about my favorite things. hmmmm

:)

Yoli said...

My kids, my parrots, my orchids,my ill tempered cats, whom I adore.

Kate P said...

I'm in love with my air conditioner. It's not supposed to be 90 degrees in Philly in April!

Unknown said...

I am in love with my garden! well, a no brainer there hehe!! I guess I need to put in the hubby and kids too hehe :D Happy week ahead Annie, much love..........M

Janice Lynne Lundy said...

Spring! I'm in love with the early signs of spring and my eye searches for them everywhere I go. Daffodils, birds nesting, that special spring green of newly budding trees. So yummy. I loved reading your loves...

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the blossoms and the textures of Lake Coniston at the moment, and the whole feeling of new life this Spring with the fresh green of the trees.