BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Monday, April 20, 2009

5 Questions

The wonderful writer and blogger KJ asked me 5 great questions, so here are the answers
and if you want me to ask you 5 questions, please let me know in the comments.

1. if you could fly, where would be the first place you would land and why?
PARIS!!!!It is my dream to go, and if I could fly it would be a lot cheaper :-).

2. what is the nicest thing that happened to you on the blogs?
Meeting so many wonderful bloggers, from around the world, that I would never had been able to connect to any other way.

3. how do you spend an average day?
I start with coffee :-), then meditate, go for a run with my dog Zeus and if I have a job, I go, come home and do chores (with 4 animals there are a lot of chores :-), work on art or the book or read and make phone calls, blog and update my ETSY site. If I don't work sometimes I run and then come home and do art all day, which is bliss. A couple nights a week, I see friends or rent a movie.

4. what is your favorite quality in other people?
I have to pick two as they are tied and if a person has both I really love em.
Kindness and a sense of humor.

5. what is in your refrigerator?
What a scary question :-). I am only naming the healthy things: baby carrots, asparagus, green beans (mostly for Max, my cat), lettuce, Greek yogurt, low fat milk, tofu wieners, okay I think that is most of it.
Thanks, KJ! XOXO

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun post! I'd love to go to New York if I could as I've never been to the states, best thing in blog-land is meeting all those wonderful people like you, average day - work, home, cook, read with the kids, quality in others - same like you :P and what's in the fridge, hey that's a scary question...at times, I have no idea ;p hugs..........m

sukipoet said...

fun post. i'd love to go to Paris too.

ExtraO said...

I'm sure you would enjoy Paris!
(I'll take 5 questions)
:-)

Annie said...

Okay, Dawn, here are your questions:
1. If money were no object what would you do?
2.Do you have a special talent?
if so, what is it?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? And why.
4.What is your secret wish?
5.Are you a spiritual person?
Have fun :-).

kj said...

annie! very fun to read your answers. those two qualities, 'kindness and a sense of humor'--those are mine too, though i'd take kindness and passion just as easily.

ah paris. i've been there twice. it is a magical city. i can't even say why, but it is.

i also really liked learning about an average day for you. clearly art feeds you in so many ways. i hope you find some work that either doesn't get in the way of that or is included somehow.

thanks for chatting up the questions, annie. it's nice to know you.

love
kj

mermaid said...

Thanks for sharing. I think I appreciate kindness and a sense of humor to, especially when I can direct it towards myself:) It's so much easier then to direct it outward.

Anonymous said...

Lovely interview Annie. I wake with a coffee too. I'd go to Machu Piccu if I could.

Janice Lynne Lundy said...

Annie-
I always enjoy reading posts like these and learning a bit more about my fellow bloggers. We are quite similar you and I--Paris would be amazing...or Florence. Coffee in the A.M. is a must! Kindness, yes kindness in others, in myself, is the key for me to all that invites and ails us. How blessed you are to do your art as much as you are able. Love the green bowl! I'm still traveling, but when I am back at my desk next week, I'd love your 5 questions. The answers would make a fun post. :-) Hugs.

Annie said...

Jan-I will have your questions ready when you return. I will email them to you...Thanks for playing :-).

Annie said...

Jan, I could not find your email address, so I am posting your questions here.
1. Where did you start your spiritual quest?
2.What is your favorite book and why?
3.What was it like to meet the Dalai Lama?
4.Do you have other creative passions besides writing?
5.Who is your favorite painter and why. Thanks for playing. xoxo

Janice Lynne Lundy said...

Annie Dear,
I am so sorry to have taken so long to get back to your 5 questions. I think when this post came through I was traveling, then home, then gone again to retrieve my youngest daughter from college. It has been a whirlwind. But I am here ... now ... and collecting these lovely questions. I am to post the answers on my site, yes?
Hugs!