BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged

dagny tagged me:

A) Four places that I go over and over again: These places will mean nothing to you, but Cid's
(organic food store), Mondo video, Kultur Cafe, People's bank.
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): My brother J, Robin, my mom, the man who will remain nameless.
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Bravos, Loki, Kultur Cafe, Joseph's Table.
D) Four places I would rather be right now: Carmel CA, Paris, Africa, Rome.
E) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Seinfeld, Curb your Enthusiasm, Twilight Zone, Star trek.
F) Four people I think will respond: I can't keep track who has already done this, so tag yourself if you feel to.
My posting will be a bit spotty as my brother and his wife are visiting and I am working, so time is limited. Have a wonderful week...OXOXOX

3 comments:

Em said...

Enjoy their visit, Annie!

Julie said...

Yes, enjoy the visit!

Paula In Pinetop said...

I'll go to Rome with you !!!! HA !

Fun to have visitors. Have fun but hurry back, we miss you.