BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cat video

I wanted to share this video with you. Cat lovers will laugh
out loud. I could not figure out how to get the actual video here,
but I have the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4
It is a very funny video, but I do think you will all agree with me
that it is the ugliest house ever, or maybe it is just me :-).
If anyone would like to explain to me how to get a video
off you tube, please feel free :-). Hope all of you are having
a great Sunday.

4 comments:

sukipoet said...

Annie thanks for your visit to my blog and your comments on my photo collage. The cat video is very cute. Are you signed up at Youtube? I registered my screenname and my blog name. Then, when I see a video I want to put on my blog, I click the "Share" button and a dialogue box should open with my screenname and blog name already in it and a button to click on to send it to my blog.

Annie Coe said...

Thanks Sukipoet, I am not a member, so when I pushed the share button, I did not get that dialogue box. Thanks for the help :-).

Unknown said...

annie..that was funny, though waiting for it to load was a pain...but funny, made my lousy day happy :)

Unknown said...

Funny!! Those are three patient cats, and one beigy-beige ugly house!