BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random thoughts...


This is a photo of my wonderful dog Zeus on the run :-).
I have a few things to report. First I had a couple of lovely, strange
things happen that I realized Coyote was alerting me to. Remember
the coyote story a few posts back? Whenever I see a coyote it means
that something extraordinary is about to happen, and this time was no
different. However I am sorry to say I cannot tell you about it as it involves
people who may read my blog and some parts of my life must stay private.
I just wanted you to now that I decoded the message :-).
As to other news: My Esty shop is not getting many visitors, any Esty shop
owners with any advice on how to get customers, please feel free
to pass it on to this beginner. I am not too upset by this lack of visitors, I realize
these things take time.
As of late I have been working with energy. We waste energy anytime we
judge or obsess on things like someone who did us wrong. I thought I was
pretty good about this stuff, but have noticed lately my poor attitude.
I took steps this week to change this around. Now an alarm goes off whenever
I find myself doing said behaviour. Wow. I found out I do it much more than
I am aware of. Imagine all the energy I will save! Perhaps I will gather enough
energy to make my dreams come true.
Life is too short to waste one minute on feeling blue. I confess I have been
blue for a couple weeks, but there has been a shift and I am glad I woke
up out of my stupor.
Happy Tuesday. XOXO

8 comments:

Yoli said...

Oh those magical cayotes. Soon my friend, the tide will turn.

sukipoet said...

That's great Annie about your mysterious something wonderful. I'm so glad for you.

Re: etsy. For me, business is very slow and usually comes from other bloggers. I did just sell a book but there are sometimes months between my sales. There is some kind of chat or info section on Etsy where they may discuss these questions you have. I guess I tend to put things out there and then not think too much abt it nor have any particular expectations.

I like what you say about stopping yourself when negative thoughs arise. I need to do more of that myself esp when I wake up at 2 am and worry.

Anonymous said...

Hia Annie how wonderful that you have reached a great place in your life. I'm so happy for you.

You aren't the 1st person who has been wondering where all the Etsy buyers are. I think things are very slow there at the moment. In England the £ was worth $2.00 but it has slipped to under $1.50 so slaes to the UK could be down because of that. I've also heard that the credit crunch is hitting some people hard.

Em said...

It's a never-ending process I think. Awareness is the key. :-)

mermaid said...

It's hard to be aware of everything. It's even harder to accept it. Be kind, be gentle. I find that when I am towards myself, and I am also more likely to be so towards others.

Unknown said...

Hello Annie, so sorry to hear about the etsy visitor, am no help either as I didnt even know etsy existed until I blogged..am glad that you've figured out the coyote part..

willowtree said...

I thought this post was some sort of a poem when I first saw it, what's the deal with the crazy layout?

Annie Coe said...

Yoli-:-)
Suki-Yes, I know about that 2Am wakeup call :-).
Melanie-It is a slow time everywhere, but I was hoping to
sale something anyway :-).
em-Yes, indeed.
M.Kate-Don't feel badly, I did not know about Esty either.
WT-Ask blogger, they did the layout, I typed it like a normal post. This has happened to me before, but I have no idea why.