BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Friday, November 28, 2008

Award time!


The lovely Dagny gave me this award ages ago and I am just
now getting to it.
My 5 Fabulous Addictions:
1. Art, in all forms. I love looking at it, making it and reading about it.
2. Reading. I mostly go for stellar fiction, I don't read junk. I also like
non fiction books on art and spirituality.
3. Movies, again it has to be a good film, I hate wasting 2 hours watching
crap.
4. Running. I hope I can run until I am dead :-).
5. Animals, all kinds, but mostly cats, dogs, horses and goats. Yes, goats, I love em to bits.
Here are the rules to receiving this award:1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gidget.Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, here are my award winners:
1.The wonderful Sukipoet.
2.The delightful Pia.
3.My lovely friend M.Kate.
4.Robin, great photographer and writer!
5. And the amazing Melanie.
It was hard to pick just five, as I think you are all wonderful, so go ahead
and take this award if you so desire.
Happy day after Thanksgiving! I am cleaning house, how about you?

7 comments:

sukipoet said...

Thanks Annie. Have fun cleaning. As for me, I feel restless and unfocused. I went to one art tour studio which really was an alpaca farm and that was interesting. Mom is just lying in bed mostly, with a few sits in her bedroom chair so I find that sad. The bro is going to the coast again and I dont know why this makes me feel a teeny angry but it does. So I have just been scattered today except for my lovely yoga practice. Be well, suki

XUE said...

We had a house guest, extremely neat & cleaned up his own guest room! SO I'm back to more sewing & drawing for a cover illustration too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Annie! That is so generous, kind and sweet of you.

I hope your clean up went well. Here the house is a pit but I've only one overseas present to post then everything else is local. I may get back on track yet. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend.

FoxyMoron said...

I like you. Glad I left a comment on someone else's blog cause I found this one. Blogging is cool.

Lisa said...

Congratulations. It was fun reading your five things. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Lubna said...

Belated thanksgiving greetings. Hope Etsy shop is now doing better.

robin laws said...

thank you ! thank you! thank you annie! you make me blush with pleasure for the praise you shower upon my blog. i admit to having a folder tucked away of awards i have received that i go and take a peek at every so often. now one of these days i must do something with them on my blog!
you are very kind XO