BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nurture


























This is my front yard right now. It has been snowing
for a few days. We thought it was done snowing,
but we were very wrong:-). It is so white and quiet
out right now, I just love it. It would be even better
if I did not have to go to work, but I do.
What is on my mind today is relationships and how
most people (but not you of course :-) neglect them
and then they wonder why lovers leave and friends
stop calling. My thoughts on this are that love and
friendships take a little work. You have to nurture
them and tend to them like a plant. If you neglect it
or leave it too long on it's own it dies. We all know this,
but we get busy and forget. This is just a reminder.
Tell the people you love, that you love them. Call
someone you have not talked to for a long time. I
am guilty of this too and I hope my good friends that
have not heard from me for a while will forgive me.
I am calling soon, I promise :-).

No comments: