BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blissed Out

Sunday, another wonderful day where I am bursting forth with possibilities and creative wonder.
I am glazing today and I have to tell you that when I received my first fired porcelain pieces I fell in love. I adore how white it is and how thin I can get it. I have just begun this love affair.
I have so many things I want to make and I will start doing sculpture too. Wish I could make it all as fast as the ideas come into my head :-). Jobs are not coming in at the moment and instead of worrying about money I am focusing on how lucky I am to be able to spend another day being creative and wallowing in joy. I have decided to pretend that I AM making a living from what I love to do most :-).
I promise I will have much to show in the next few weeks, bowls, cups, mugs, pendants, even a soap dish or two.
I wish for you a most wonderful Sunday, how ever you spend it. XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are continuing to be inspired by your material. Sorry I had a lot to catch up on with you. We tried moving my computer upstairs but it didn't work on the wireless system.

Ah well at least I am back on line.