BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Prayers for my mom

Okay, here is the deal. They found something on one of my mom's lungs. The good news is that it is small and has not spread. They will be removing it on March 31ST. Thank God it is a non invasive surgery and the doctor is very positive. Please pray if that is what you do, or send her good thoughts. No negative thoughts allowed.
The other bad news pales in comparison, loss of more days and hours at work. Not sure what I will do yet, so for now, I am sitting tight.
In my world I do not believe in worry, dread or thinking the worst. Life is just too beautiful for all that nonsense. I am trusting that all will be well. My mom and I thank you in advance for all the love and support you always give me. XOXO

13 comments:

Laura Doyle said...

You and your mom can count on my prayers and positive thoughts, Annie. The universe rolls in ecstasy at our feet when we allow it. : )

kj said...

hello, i've come your way via suki's blog and i'm sure i'll be back (if you don't mind!) i like how you look at things!

and i take it you're a writer? me too...

:)

sukipoet said...

prayers and light and love coming your Mom's way. All will be well and all will be well and all manner of things will be well. Julian of Norwich

Kelly said...

My prayers are with you and with your mom. Blessings, K

Lorie McCown said...

You bet. Keep positive, and remembe the old addage, when one door closes, another opens. In life and in art..prayers for you and your mom..

Unknown said...

Dearest Annie, sorry to hear about your mom and YES, think positive all the way please..and she will get well. My prayers will be with her always. Much love and hugs to your mom too, M

Mary-Laure said...

Oh, my heart just goes out to you and your mum. I can't imagine how anxious I would be if I were you. I hope the doctors take could care of your mum.

Erin Davis said...

All of my prayers and good thoughts are with you and your mom.

Janice Lynne Lundy said...

Your attitude of positivity is wonderful and will be so very helpful for your mom and her healing journey. May you both be well--with no worries. :-)

Lydia said...

Prayers streaming in from Oregon for your mother and you.

Came here via Freckled Writer's blog, and I see that you also follow A Tidings of Magpies.

Anonymous said...

Hugs Annie, all the good thoughts I can muster coming her way.

Maybe the loss of hours is a way for you to gain time following your own creativity?

Neil said...

Sending positive thoughts to you and your mom.

Lubna said...

Hello there,
Will pray for your Mum. I went through a similar phase last June-July with my mum. It was quite a drawn battle and she is now recovering. You need to take care of yourself as well - I know it is difficult, but you need to.
Wish you mum a speedy recovery and keep us posted. I am sure it will go well. Key hole surgeries, these days, cause minimal discomfort.
Hugs