I got this fun game from Sukipoet. I will list 10 things about myself and one is false.
Make a guess which one is not true.
1. I once told a man 3 times my size that I would scratch his eyes out if he did not remove himself from in front of me at a Sting function (He rudely stood in front of me and I could not see), he moved immediately :-). True, I can be mean if it is called for and if I am very hormonal :-).
2. Speaking of Sting, we once knew each other for a brief time. True, he is a lovely man.
3. In my 20's I tried many illegal substances. True, I was a curious girl.
4. I once lived with a man who had a recurring role in the old "Streets of San Francisco" series, he played a cop. True.
5. I have not been to a doctor since I was 21. Due to a bad experience when I was 6 I don't trust them. True.
6. I was once interrogated by FBI agents. True, I have not always had the best taste in men :-).
7. I have a tattoo of a dragonfly on my right shoulder. FALSE, I love tattoos, but I hate needles.
8. When I was 13 I became a bible thumping christian, though it was short lived :-). True.
9. I believe in fairies. TRUE!
10. When I was 6, a man landed a helicopter into a nearby field and gave my friend and I a ride.
Anonymous and Dawn and Renee, you got the answer right. Thank you all for playing! xoxo