BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ahhh, Sunday...

My favorite day has arrived, I have the day off and I am feeling better about life. God gave me a gift in a kind neighbor who has volunteered to help with giving fluids. He did a great job holding, and it is so much less stressful for all concerned! Many others have stepped up with information and tips and I am more than grateful. I will soon be making my own animal food as I have also found out that dogs don't need grain either. Right now they are on no grain, no by product, organic food and soon will have fresh organic raw meat added to that. This will be difficult for me as I don't eat meat, but I will do whatever is best for my boys.
See below post to find out the answer to the quiz :-).
Today I am hanging lights. I am having a carefree artist day, it has been a very long month since I have felt carefree. Wishing you a joyful, carefree Sunday. XOXO

9 comments:

ExtraO said...

I think it is really sweet how much love and care you give your "boys". Good for you, Annie. Enjoy your Sunday.

sukipoet said...

I am so glad your neighbor is helping you. It is bloody hard to do such things alone. Hurrah. I have a friend who makes her own dog food.

Glad you have a day to relax and kick back. Hey, loved your quiz. I would never get a tattoo either for the same reason. ugh

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Good mews all around. Grateful for the help, happy for the lights, Joyful outlook...HipHipHooray!

Anonymous said...

So glad you have some help now. I totally agree that sometimes you have to make your own pet food. There is decent stuff out there with no byproduct, but it's really expensive, as you know.

Doris Sturm said...

I'm glad too that you found someone who can help you hold your pets while they need treatment.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your decorating and art time today!

Kind Regards,
Doris

kj said...

yipee-i-o!

Anonymous said...

Happy creating Annie.

Sorry to have missed your quiz it was a fun one.

Glad you have an extra pair of hands now.

I hope your lights look fabulous.

Suzanne said...

And this loving Universe says Yes! to Annie Coe. Wonderful!

Unknown said...

Soooo grateful for a carefree day for you...
And
I have not always had the best taste in men either...smiles.