BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Christmas in September










(click on image to enlarge and get better detail)
I decided to start a little earlier than last year, but I really should have started a month ago!
The ornaments take a while to do, but the cards are faster, so I wanted to show you a few examples of what I have made so far. I had a very hard time photographing these, I did my best.
All cards are made on 5"x 6 7/8" card stock with special papers, glitter and metallic ink. These cards are for sale for 5.50 a piece plus .55 shipping in the states (1.55 anywhere else), if you want them or want to order a set the prices are: $24 for a set of five, $42 for a set of ten,$75 for a set of 20. All cards come with an envelope. Each card is unique and one of a kind. They are a gift in themselves :-). I am offering them here and taking orders before I put any on ETSY. If you are interested you can email me at: anniecoeartist at peoplepc dot com. Also if you have any suggestions or questions(at all!) let me know.
P.S. The papers I buy are limited, so I cannot custom make the cards, every card will have the papers that are available at any given time :-).
Happy weekend! XOXO

3 comments:

nollyposh said...

These are gorgeous... Yes i feel the same need to be organized earlier this year X:-)

Annie said...

Thank you nollyposh. I appreciate the praise. Getting started earlier means that I don't have to hurry so much :-).

Anonymous said...

They are so pretty Annie. I am sure they would sell well.