BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Monday, November 16, 2015

New Collage



In my last post I told you about my new table and my new collage practice that I am working on to give me a break from my big projects. I am still having fun and this is my latest finished collage. This collage is for sale, email me if you are interested and I can send more photos. $75 plus $16 shipping in the US. I will ship out of the US, but it is costly.
The last photo is my cat Max helping me as I work, he thinks the table is for him.
I am happily working on more collage today as it is rainy and windy out and threatening to snow.
Stay tuned.
XOXO

4 comments:

Judy Shreve said...

Beautiful work as always -- and what a great helper you have -)
xoxo

Annie said...

Thank you Judy, yes all my furbabies are helpers, Max is one of the best. xoxo

kj said...

hi annie! i'm glad you're making art and i'm glad you have furry company. i hope things are well with you? been a bit rough on my end: JB is sick and we're trying to sort out why.

best wishes for the upcoming holidays, however they unfold xo

love
kj

Annie said...

Kj, Hi! So sorry about JB, health is everything, wishing her well.
I am fine, money issues are my only issues, so in that I am super lucky.
Happy Holidays to you too. xoxo