BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Sunday, March 9, 2014

I am on REDBUBBLE, a link is now here

I found a wonderful site that prints images of your work and handles the shipping and sales. I have always wanted to offer cards and prints, but could never afford to do it myself. I am not sure my abstracts would translate well, but I am giving it a go with the ravens and some other select pieces. The site is called REDBUBBLE and if you click on the link it will take you to my page. If you have always wanted one of my ravens now they are affordable! I will be adding items and images all week so check back..
P.S. I can't get the search box on redbubble to work,  I am researching, but if any of you know how please inform.UPDATE: to do a search on redbubble you type what or who you are looking for and then hit enter on your key board. :-)
Always love your thoughts. xoxo
UPDATE 3/12/14: I am featured on redbubble's home page today, if you click on my raven it will take you to the page to buy. I have also linked to my page just click on rebubble in this post, or click on my redbubble link on the sidebar.

7 comments:

kj said...

Awaiting instructions :-)

Annie said...

Kj, I emailed them to let me know how to link to my page or do a search for my name. I can link to my page, but it gives you my price which has a discount for artists on redbubble, and is not the retail price, so that does not work. Hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow and I will update my post when I get instructions. Stand by :-).

ArtPropelled said...

I can't get the search box to work either. A friend of mine joined red bubble and was particularly pleased with the calendars.

Annie said...

Robyn, Glad it is just not me :-).xoxo

Houseelf said...

What an exciting development. Thank you for thinking of a way that your overseas friends can afford your art.

Annie said...

Melanie, I have always wanted to do cards and prints, but it costs too much to start up, RB does take a hefty bite out of the price, $20 for every $30, but they do all the work on their side. Very cool. xoxo

Mara Hurst said...

Great read, thanks for sharing this