BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New painting in progress




Just to prove that I am actually working on a painting, I took photos so you could see some of the detail so far. I will show you the whole painting when it is finished (which could be a few months from now). (Click on the image to enlarge).
I know I have been posting mostly photos lately, but sometimes I have things to say and sometimes I am brooding :-). Right now I am in brooding mode.
I also have a prayer, good thoughts request: My dear, darling Renee is in real pain and her mother is dying, please keep her in your thoughts and send her some love.
Have a happy week. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ♥

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Annie, the painting is awesome as usual. So sorry to hear about your good friend, I'll drop by to say hello. Love/M

Lynn Cohen said...

This is all paint? Wow, such texture. I LOVE texture!

Sorry for your friend, my heart goes out to her.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with your friend. I love the first photo.

Annie said...

M.Kate-Thanks xoxo
Lynn, No, not all paint, Venetian plaster(I carve into it before it dries and then I burnish it and then apply the paint) and very thin layers of acrylic paint. I LOVE texture too!xoxo
Kelly-Thanks xoxo

kj said...

hail mary, Mother of god,
blessed are thou among women
and please take care of renee...

love to see what you are painting...how many layers?

♥

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous shapes and textures- such a wide variety. The blue in the 1st pic is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

absolutely love your colors...smiles.

nollyposh said...

<3