BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Sunday, November 4, 2007

TRUST

Today I have been thinking about trust. Trusting God
and trusting others. Like for instance: someone hurts
you in the past, then you are given the chance to be friends
again, do you worry about getting hurt again or do you dive
in and give the new, improved friendship a try? I believe
you must dive in, always trust. You may in fact get hurt again,
but perhaps there is something to learn, or a shiny gem
to glean from the situation. The same goes for everything
you are presented with in life. Trust that no matter what
happens all is well and happening for your best.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

I think your absolutely right Ann, sometimes it's very difficult to trust. lately I've been trying to always keep in mind the lesson I can learn or the the lesson that I must learn and still haven't got it yet. I just try and do my best, and try not to take things too personal and not let my ego run with it and twist all up into something else.