BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

GRATITUDE

I think that gratitude is one of the most important
spiritual practices you can do. It can cheer you up
when you don't feel so good, and make you even
happier when you already feel great. It is much easier
to be grateful when you are happy. I am very happy.
I am grateful for my life and the daily miracles that
bless me. Sure things can always be better, but why
dwell on that? I made a commitment to this blog and
to my life to stop complaining and to focus on the lovely
things that happen. Here is today's list;
A bright sun shiny day.
A large mug of hot coffee.
Being woke up by four very wonderful, furry friends.
An early run, while looking at beautiful mountains.
A lovely day at my great job.
Looking forward to a great conversation with the wonderful Mr. B.
The day is not over, so I know there will be lots to add to the list.
What are you grateful for?

1 comment:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh I couldn't agree more. I am working harder on being grateful and not getting caught up in the little frustrations.