BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Saturday, November 17, 2007

FEAR

This is going to be a short post, as I was
up until one last night talking with that
lovely Mr. B. We have been talking late into
the night, many evenings, and it is starting to
catch up with me, but oh so worth it. After
I got off the phone last night, I was hit with
a wave of fear. And again this morning. I started
to talk myself out of any possibility of things working
out with B, but then I realized it was fear talking.
I am scared to death that this may really work out
with him. I have been on my own for a long time, and
while I really do want a long term relationship, it scares
me like nothing else. I know he is probably feeling the same.
I for one am going to push through the fear, with all my might.
I am done with being a big wimp. I also realized I can go the
mileage with someone I KNOW it won't work out with. Silly huh?
I am facing my fear and walking straight into the tiger's mouth :-).
Pray for me.

No comments: