BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

SPARKLE

Today I am feeling sparkly and dreamy.
I don't want to say too much as to why
I feel that way as I think somethings should
be private, which is why I don't use names
in my blog, at least not real names. The
friendship with my old flame is heating up
just a bit. We are talking a lot and planning
a meeting soon. I am open to all the possibilities
and trying hard to stay detached from them.
Just too soon to know anything, but still it
gives a warm feeling to know that you have
a chance for something grand, even if it doesn't last.
Worth the risk I think. We are lucky to not know what
is going to happen next, how boring would that be?
Safer perhaps, but oh so boring...I think being brave
has it's own rewards and I am looking forward to mine.
BE BRAVE.

No comments: