BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Saturday, November 3, 2007

DREAMS

I have been thinking a lot about dreams, and how to
make them come true. My biggest dream at the moment
is to work as a writer and artist full time. Working up the
courage to LET IT HAPPEN. I feel most of the time, it is
our own fear and lack of trust that keeps us where we are,
and not moving forward. My challenge to myself is to be
living my dream within a years time. Don't get my wrong,
my life is wonderful. I have lots of great friends and my four
beautiful, wonderful pets (3 cats and 1 dog). I have a lovely
job and I live in a beautiful place, surrounded by desert and
mountains. You could not ask for more. But I am. I want more.
On this blog I will share with you my journey to make this dream
come true. I KNOW it will.

No comments: