BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Judgment

I have been thinking a lot about judgment
and how easy it is to fall into judging people
or situations before we know all the facts.
Like seeing a person in ratty clothes and
assuming they are homeless. Why do we
judge so often, why do we judge at all? I have
been working on a little self-project, and have
vowed to stop judging. It has proven to be harder
than I thought :-). This also includes judging
myself too, which I do too often. I offer this challenge
to everyone reading this post, to stop judging.
I know it can be done. It is just a habit, a mind set,
we are all used to. I want my new habit to be one
of love, and kindness. Something grand to shoot for.
Let me know how you do with it and I will keep
you posted on my progress. So far today I have judged
a couple drivers :-), and a man I saw on the street.
I hope to do better for the rest of the day.
By the way, only a few people are posting comments,
I would love to hear from you, so I know you are
reading. Thanks. Have a wonderful day.

No comments: