BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dreams in progress

A few days ago I wrote a post about something
that was about to happen, but I did not want
to write about it until I knew more. Well, I know
more now, so I will share. I have been attempting
to get into a gallery here in this little art mecca I live in.
I picked the best gallery in town, next to the one I work
in(the gallery I work in carries art nothing like mine).
I have been visiting and talking to the owner for at least
three years. He FINALLY came to my house to look at
my work. And he got it! He understood what my work is
about. He told me he could not take my paintings now,
but perhaps in the coming year. He said he could see them
in his gallery and that he could sell them! To me this means
it is only a matter of time. I am very excited and totally inspired!
Life is absolutely handing me blessing after blessing(I did have
to do a bit of work for this one :-).
I am so grateful.

No comments: