BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring













I think Spring is finally here, though I can't
be sure, we sometimes get snow in April :-).
This photo is of my cats Mr.B and Spike. They
are brothers, can't you tell :-).
My mom arrived yesterday and we will be making
the food for my show, galleries today want you to
pay for half of the show costs, so I decided to save
money I would make the food. I am getting excited
about the show, but trying not to have any expectations.
It will be a fun party and most of my favorite people
will be there. Still have not figured out what to wear!
The show is this Saturday and I have not a clue.
I am trusting I will figure it out :-). I am hoping to
find something new to wear, but the stores in my
little mecca are less than desired. And has anyone
noticed that blouses these days are getting smaller?
I have me some breasts and even though I am small
around the hips I need a large in a blouse, and I think they are
making them these days for woman with no shoulders and
no bust. Am I the only one having this problem?
As you can tell I am just talking drivel today, so I will
say goodbye now before I go on :-). Have a special Wednesday.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the animal pictures!
Your blog title is cool too.........
greetings

Julie said...

I'm so excited for you. And yeah, the clothes are getting tighter around the bosom. I don't even have me some hooters and it drives me nuts.

I think everything is designed for preteens.

Dagny said...

UGH. I totally hear ya about the tops. I dont' have the boobs, but what I do have are a nice set of swimmer shoulders. So any kind of top I buy just about splits up the back if I try to bend forward. bah.

But good luck!! And have fun!