BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Calm




















That is how I wish I was, calm, like my Buddha.
However, I am not calm. I am nervous and the opposite
of calm :-). I will be away from the computer for the
next couple days as my mom and I have a lot of food
to prepare for the show tomorrow and then the big
day is Saturday. Still have no idea what I am wearing,
so if you pray, please send up a few for me :-). Once I
am there and surrounded by people I adore, I will be fine.
It is just the pre show jitters. I promise to take a few
photos and give you a full report on Sunday. I attempted
a photo of the invite card, but it was too blurry.
Have a wonderful next couple days!

3 comments:

Dagny said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant' wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

hi, nice blog here and yes...buddha has a very calming effect though i dont have one at home :)

Julie said...

Good luck!!! Details when you're done!