BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow














This is what I woke to on Thursday after a day
of Spring like sunny weather. I have a bunch more
photos I took, but blogger won't upload them and
I am getting tired of trying. Perhaps tomorrow.
I got a lot done the last couple days. I got nearly
all my invite cards made out and sent and I have
the two little paintings well on their way to being
almost half way done :-). I am taking photos of the
various steps in my journey with these paintings and
I will post them when I finish. I am really loving the
tiny format and have an idea to do a group of them
in the near future. They are only 6"x6" and so cute.
It is good I have this show to work on and my mom's
visit. It gives me a lot less time to think about what
is happening with Mr. B. I really don't know the future,
but it is not looking good. To tell you the truth I have
some anger that is masking how I really feel about
him, so at this point I am not sure what I feel. I am
letting that be okay instead of agonizing over it.
I am perfectly alright with standing on my own and
being alone. I had so much hope for us and that is the
hardest thing to let go of. However, life is funny the
way it surprises you, so while today it is a no go, tomorrow
could change on a dime. I hope you are all having a
wonderful weekend :-).

3 comments:

Dagny said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL picture.

Love it.

Sorry about the snow though. ;)

Spring will be here soon, right?

Julie said...

Wow. That's a gorgeous photo.

I'm so glad the paintings are going well. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

And I know how you feel about being alone. I was alone by choice in my early 20s, and it was probably the best thing I ever did for myself. That's not to say I don't hope things work out with Mr. B. I'm something of a romantic. Really. Even though no one would believe it... :)

Annie Coe said...

Thanks, you two :-). I appreciate you
:-). And Julie I totally believe you are a romantic :-).