BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow pictures









































These are the rest of the snow pictures I took
last week. The snow is now melting and turning
into brown, icky mud. I think you all know how I
feel about mud. It is really hard to run in. I am a trail
runner, so that is making it difficult to get my running
done. Wish I had a treadmill :-). Due to pot holes, mad
dogs and crazy men, it is really not safe to run in the streets
here. Downtown is okay, but I don't live down town.
I made out the rest of my invites and tonight I hope to
finish those paintings :-). This is a busy week, but I will
post when and if I can. I will be thinking of you all though,
even if I disappear :-). Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You have a wonderful week too! Good luck with everything. :)