BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Monday, January 21, 2008

My running partner













This is Zeus, my running partner and
soul mate. I did not name him, an old
boyfriend did, he is very un Zeus like :-).
He runs with me, at least up to three miles.
Anything more is a bit much for him as he
is an old dog. I got him at the pound eight
years ago, so we don't really know how old
he is, but the vet thinks he is about eleven.
He loves to run as much as I do, and he runs
like the wind.
Today my thoughts are going around in
circles again, but I am mostly thinking about
how I wish I was at home painting instead
of at work :-). I have so many paintings in me
and so many books, but it is hard to make the
time I need to do them when I work a full
time job. I am wishing for more time at home.
However, I do love my job and I know I am at
the right place at the right time, so I am trying
to be patient and be in the moment.
I am also missing Mr. B, but again I come back
to the fact that all is as it is meant to be.
Go with the flow :-).
That's all for today. Have a wonderful one.

No comments: