BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Saturday, January 5, 2008

The heart of love













I have a lot on my mind, but the main things
I am thinking of are love, commitment and fear.
What makes a person commit to another?
How does one over ride the fear factor of
it not working out? Especially if there is a lot
to risk? My last post was about jumping into
the void and I am still ready to do it, but fear
has risen it's ugly head again. I am getting pretty
good at telling that old monster to get lost, but
I wish it would quit coming around. I keep coming
back to the fact that love should be enough.
I love Mr. B with a very powerful love, and I
KNOW that it can carry me through any problems
that may come up. It helps to write it down here.
I get very clear when I do. Right now there is nothing
more important to me then love.

No comments: