BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Divine


















This is one of my main men. This is
Ganeshe, the Hindu God and remover
of obstacles. I first fell in love with him
when he started coming to me in dreams.
I believe he has helped me remove many
stuck areas of my life in the last couple years.
Is he real? I have no idea, but my belief in him
makes him real to me and he blesses me.
The divine works in our lives in such mysterious
ways, who can know what is real and what isn't.
I believe this life is a dream and if that is true
anything is possible. I also believe one day we
will wake up from this dream and rest with God.
One of my goals for the coming year is to see through
the veil and wake up. Now. God's love is ours now,
here for us this very minute. I want to feel it and I
want to give it to others. I am not talking about
the God of the bible, I am talking about that loving
energy that is with us every step. I want to wake up in
the arms of Ganeshe for he embodies the divine for me.
Love abounds.

No comments: