BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Sunday, January 27, 2008

TIME


















Isn't this guy cute? I mean in a scary sort of way.
I love gargoyles and I always have. I thought I
would share him with you as I have not taken
any photos all week. Time is the problem. I wish
there were two of me or better yet, I wish that
time could be slowed down by half :-). Most
people I know don't have enough time. Everyone
thinks they are busier than everyone else. I have
noticed that we are all too busy and don't take
the time to slow down and really live life. I like
to go slow and enjoy what is in front of me, be it
a cup of coffee, a good book, a cat, a flower or
a person. Some days that is not possible, but I try
to do it as much as I can. We never get it all done.
No one ever does. Best to take it easy and do what we can,
then let go of the rest.
Have a restful, slow, happy Sunday.

No comments: