BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vases in the Raw


My little bud vases are now glazed and being fired as I type, I will be getting them on Tuesday and if they make it I will share, but thought I would give you a look at them, raw before they were fired or glazed, you can get a little better look if you click on the image and enlarge it.
I have been very busy this week and more social than usual and then there is the book (see post below) so I have not posted for an entire week! I am at the moment waiting for venetian plaster to dry, I did a painting and did not like it, so I just plastered over it and now I am off to make a new banner for my ETSY site and of course read (I am on page 64 now :-). I love Sundays! Art day, relaxing day, catch up day. Love and hugs and Happy Sunday! XOXO

13 comments:

xxx said...

The vases look cute and naked.

It's sunday there and it is already monday here :)

robin-bird said...

happy sunday to you annie! those vases look like they have lots of character!
hugs

becky said...

they look so fun! of course i can't wait to see them glazed. sounds like a wonderful sunday!

studio lolo said...

I really like the short rectangle one. Nice!

I love sundays too. I did a raven sculpture out of paper clay...my first! Maybe I'll post about it, but he's in his raw stages too.

I hope you have Monday off too :)

xoxo

Elena said...

These are looking good. I saw some of your art on Facebook and it's beautiful. Hope the stye is long gone. And beautiful snow tracks. (Can you tell I'm playing catchup w/ your blog?)

angela recada said...

I adore your little vases! And your new blog background looks faboo too! Very Southwest - like rays of warm sun.
:0)
Love and hugs,
xoxoxo

Annie said...

Robyn-:-).Love you. xox
Robin-bird-Oh so happy to see you!Thank you, hugs back!xoxo
Becky-They were, hope to post them finished soon!xoxo
Lo-I had today off too! So cool about the Paper Clay raven.xoxo
Elena-Thank you! Stye is long gone :-). xoxo
Angela-Thank you darling :-). xoxo

kj said...

my favorite is third from the left. best best best of luck in most or all of them making it in one glorious sound piece :)

sundays are my favorite.

love
kj

Lori ann said...

Their so cute. It's hard to choose a favorite, I hope they ALL make it through the fire.

Have a great week Annie,
:)

Unknown said...

They are very pretty Annie, happy 2011..and I have missed you much. sorry for being late..hugs/M

Marion said...

I hope they've been glazed by now and have all made it through. These vases are so cute with so much character, I know you had so much fun making them!

The Tusk said...

Very Inspirational. I se the patterns up close on the vases. Waiting for your post with the Glazing and colors bright.

Laura said...

they are lovely...can't wait to see them dressed:)