BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blessings



I thought I would share my new banner for my ESTY site. I also thought that I would give you a run down of what has been happening and what I have been doing, if only because I use this blog as a sort of diary. It has been a wonderful week and that after a terrible week. I won't dwell on the terrible week, especially not after the great week I just had :-). First, this week I took my Spike to the vet for his 6 month check up to see if the stone in his bladder had grown and to check on his kidney's (he is the cat who had kidney failure 1 year and 2 months ago) and we got great news, the stone has not grown and his kidney numbers are almost normal, an improvement since his last tests. This had me doing the dance of joy :-). Next, I went to the place I have my ceramics fired and when I got money out to pay, the owner said that someone had come in and paid 100 dollars in my name, so I had a 100 dollar credit! How wonderful is that. Then today I found a 20 dollar bill! Tomorrow I am going to Santa Fe with a friend, so who knows what other wonderful things are in store. Have a Happy weekend! XOXO P.S. I almost forgot, my darling blogger friend from England, Melanie sent me the most wonderful gift, a bag she made along with a lavender sachet, when I get pictures taken I will show you! Thank you Melanie!

15 comments:

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh wow, what cool little vases! They are so fun!

A big YAY for Spike. And oooooh, that WAS a stellar week! Whoa! Hope the next one is just as good. :)

Lynn Cohen said...

So happy kitty is getting or gotten all better! Yippie!

Your ETSY banner is everything wonderful.

and Bless the person you paid ahead for your firing needs!! How nice is that! Do you really not have a hint of who did this?

Have a wonderful time with your friend and fun spending that $20.

Mim said...

Well that's lovely. your little vases are wonderful, and I hope you have a lovely upcoming week

sukipoet said...

great news about dear Spike. You did a good job nursing him for sure.

What a lovely surprise to have credit at the kiln place!!! Some sweet friend.

Have fun, Suki PS what bird are those lovely red/orange feathers from.

studio lolo said...

yay Spike!!!!! Good job Annie :)

How wonderful to have a secret philanthropist! When you sell a big painting you can pay it forward ;)

The new banner looks great too!

xo♥

yoborobo said...

Hi Annie! I'm so happy Spike is doing so well. YAY! And your new banner is really beautiful! And you have an admirer! AND you found money. Man, you ARE having a great week. You deserve it, my friend - xox!

becky said...

Annie, I didn't know about the $20!
Yes, that is a GOOD (GREAT) week! I've decided that I am going to have a GREAT week this week, too! Have fun on your trip to Santa Fe... wish I weren't working, but I'll see you soon!
:) Happy Sunday!

marianne said...

Hi Annie

This all sounds great!
Hope you stay this lucky dear!
And what good news on your kitty, that really must warm your heart. You have been taking good care of your cat.

Have a nice day♥

Jos said...

I knew it!!! See??? Super powered wishing works ... especially when done by more than one. So chuffed that news on Spike is positive.

Lots more good things in store Annie. Sending more super-powered wishes your way this week. Every week in fact. xx Jos

Unknown said...

All fabulous.....smiles.

mermaid said...

May the blessings keep coming your way Annie.

secret agent woman said...

I love the banner of tiny vases with feathers. Very pretty,

nollyposh said...

And you my Dear Friend deserve all the good fortune that comes your way because it is simply you getting back all that ~Love~ that you send out (((Hugs)))

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh...I am just catching up--December was sooo busy with Brighton's auction but I am so happy to hear about Spike and many 'Sold' items in your Etsy shop, too!

Erin Davis said...

It sounds like you've been getting back some of the positivity you put out into the universe for the rest of us. :0) I love the new banner!