I have had a change of attitude. Life is just too short to be depressed. I did not want to drag my sour grapes into the new year, so I did a turn around. I have been seeking joy all week and I have found it in so many places. Like say for instance:
2. My kitties are holding and doing well!
4. A warm bed and a good movie and cats purring, heaven.
5. The knowledge that my cousin Randy is not suffering anymore and is doing a dance with spirit right now.
6. A lump of porcelain and an afternoon, pure BLISS.
7. Good friends far and close and my blogging friends whom I adore.
8. My landlady telling me how much she appreciates me.
9. A phone call from a friend I have not talked to for ages.
10. Tomorrow is a brand new YEAR! Full of possibilities!
HAPPY 2010! May the year be full of love and peace and bliss for all of you! XOXO