Spike is home for an overnight, I am to take him back in the morning and he will stay for the day while I am at work. He could go right back into the state he was in, so if he gets through the next 48 hours, that is the test. We are still waiting on the surgery. I will be giving him fluids every month, with a needle, but they said it is not bad and that they will teach me. Anyway this is a huge couple days for Spike, if he goes back into kidney failure I will have to put him to sleep. Keep praying. At the very least I have one more night with him. He is very funny right now, full of it and very mad :-). This is a very stressful time, but I will honor whatever Spike Chooses. I am so grateful to have this time with him, however small. Thank you all for your support and love.
Willowtree would you email me any info you have about the food issues, if it is not too much trouble? It just so happens I feed my cats dry cat food.