Wow. I said a girl can't have too many awards, but this is crazy :-). I received this lovely Stroke of the Brush award from the wonderful, talented KJ. She is the Creator of the award as well.
I received the Queen of Alll Things award from the beautiful and talented Erin Davis. Both of these women are great writers and poets. I feel very flattered to receive these awards, thank you ladies. I am to tell you 7 awesome things about myself for the queen award.
This is sort of hard :-).
1. I love beetles, all kinds and for about a year I painted paintings of them.
2. I have dreams that come true, all the time,usually they are silly and have no real use :-).
3. I make friends easily and I tend to keep most of them for life.
4. I love all animals and if I had a bunch of money I would probably have a lot more cats and dogs, plus a few other species.
5. I have great faith in spirit.
6. I love to learn new things, all the time, it is one of my greatest joys.
7. When I read, which is often, I read slowly and savor each word. I think speed readers miss a lot, they don't think they do, but judging by some of the responses to my emails I receive by speed reader friends, I know they do.
Okay, now I am to name 7 bloggers to receive this award:
Sorry, Yoli, I could not get your link to work.
And the Stroke of the Brush award goes to:
Sorry I am so absent. I have had some work and my friend L and I have been taking photos of all my paintings. He is a great photographer and this is a wonderful thing he has done for me. We are doing a trade for the work. Here in Taos doing trades is a common way of doing business, thank God for that :-). In the next week I will have some down time and will attempt to come here and post a bit more often. Happy Tuesday! XOXO