BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


This will be me tomorrow evening after eating all day :-).
I know I am a day early, but I will be too busy cooking and
eating tomorrow to post. I have been a bad blogger and have not posted much
lately at all, I will do better next week and fill you in on what
I have been up too. Have a lovely Thanksgiving, if you live where
it is celebrated and if not Happy Thursday :-). XOXO
P.S.I almost forgot the most important part of tomorrow, gratitude! There is so much to
be grateful for. I have a huge list, but the most important part of that list, is family and friends and my
four animal boys. What are you grateful for today?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Annie, firstly Malaysian postal sucks to the max..todate, I've got 5 parcels all missing. The bag Xue made was ordered and she sent it via registered post and express, i guess that's why it came swiftly. I am so sad over this matter and hope you do forgive the lousy service here. I am however, thankful for your friendship and happy thanksgiving Annie. Much love and big hugs :D

Unknown said...

Have a happy, happy day. This is what we look like now:>) We had our turkey a day early and are completely, gluttonishly stuffed. Don't know how we're going to do this again tomorrow. Spandex, I guess.

mermaid said...

Just posted it! Happy Thanksgiving, Annie!

sukipoet said...

Have a wonderful day Annie.

Dagny said...

Have a great day Annie and Furkids!!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Annie. I hope you aren't feeling too bloated from feasting.

Mary-Laure said...

Adorable kitties! Meeeeooooow!

Annie Coe said...

Thanks everyone, I hope your Thanksgiving day (or Thursday)
was wonderful.