BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Friday, November 14, 2008

Dream

I don't write about my dreams much because
I think you won't be interested, but this dream
has a message for us all. In my dream an angel
appeared in the form of a black woman in dreadlocks.
She smiled and twirled around with her arms outstretched
and said to me "Do what brings you joy and happiness,
do what you love".
This past two weeks I have been working on photos of
new work for the shop, but I have done no art, none!
I think this was a message to get to it :-).
I am still working on coyote's message, but I think
it has something to do with hope, and love.
Happy weekend everyone. XOXO

8 comments:

sukipoet said...

What a great dream Annie. Inspiring. And a good message to follow. Take care and have a fun weekend.

mermaid said...

Reminds me of The Oracle in The Matrix. Sounds to me like she may be another form of you:)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful dream Annie. All humans are meant to have come from Africa originally, perhaps she was an original Earth mother? Very powerful dream. This and the coyote... great things are afoot. I think the universe is trying to tell you something. I think it may come out in your art.

Unknown said...

You have some wise guardians around you, Annie, leading the way to bliss:>)

meghan said...

What a FABULOUS dream!!!!!!!! Dreams like that are a real gift - thank you for sharing it!!!

Unknown said...

Annie...what an interesting dream. I cant remember what I did last week..let alone yesterday's dream, but I guess its a powerful dream. Still cant figure out what the coyote is telling you..have a bunderful sunday :p

Lubna said...

Annie, being able to get such messages is a special gift. Have a nice weekend.

Kelly said...

Sounds like Kali came to you. Dreams of her are what drove me to HAVE to read "Dancing in the Flames: the Dark Goddess in the Transformation of Consciousness." What a ride.