This darling photo by Geraint Smith. I have made a decision
about Mr. B, I won't let them cut him open, no way. I don't
think it will help and I think it will finish him off. I will do what
I can to make him happy until he decides to check out for good.
I have also been thinking about fear. I have this huge desire to paint
and write full time. I see that time is short and our days are numbered.
I want to live my life doing what I love. Still I have rent to pay and
animals to care for. I have been thinking about giving up at least one day
of work every other week to start this process, but even that is super
scary cause it would be about 200 less a month. I would have to trust
the Universe to provide. Why is that so hard? I know I can't go on
like this much longer, my heart tells me daily this is what I am
to do. What would you all do? Have a wonderful Saturday everyone :-).