BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Friday, May 16, 2008

I got tagged

by dagny to answer these questions, so here goes:
4 Things I did 10 Years Ago -
I moved to New Mexico from San Francisco.
I learned to drive.
I grew my hair long.
I met one of the love's of my life.
4 Things I did 5 Years Ago -
Changed my style of painting.
Started working at the best job I've ever had.
Met the other love of my life.
Started drawing again.
4 Things I did Yesterday-
Watched a movie.
Finished a book.
Talked to friends on the phone.
Organized my work room.
4 Tv shows I watch-I don't own cable, so I get no television where I live, but I have rented;
24
Weeds
Seinfeld
Six Feet Under
4 Things I Love to Do-
Paint
Read
Watch movies.
Run with my dog.
I won't tag anyone, but feel free to do this if you want.
Have a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

willowtree said...

LOL...Four Feet Under?? That's not deep enough to stop them from getting out!

Annie Coe said...

WT, I knew that did not look right :-), off to fix it and \now that I think about it 6 feet is not deep enough either :-).