I stole this from Julie :-).
1.ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
When I was around six or seven, it was twilight out side and I was running hard through a field. I ran right into a bobbed wire fence with my forehead, the spike went right in the middle of it and I still have a small round scar that you can barely see.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Paintings.
3. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? No, sometime after midnight.
4. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
That's a hard one, but I'd say to be with the one I love, the one who will remain nameless for now.
5. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My family in Portland and friends in San Francisco.
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? Besides my boys, my alabaster Buddha.
7. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5′51/2"
8. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DAY? Very rare for me to be scared ever.
9. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR? Someone I love dieing or leaving.
10. WHAT KIND OF HAIR COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? It changes, but
the love of my life is blond.
11. WHAT ABOUT EYE COLOR? Blue
12. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee
13. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese, basil and garlic.
14. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Ice cream.
15. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? It changes every two years :-), right now it is sea blue.
16. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Nope
17. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED? I think it was a
fancy watch my mom gave me long ago.
18. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Viggo Mortensen
19. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? None
20. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU WANT? I am driving it already, a Subaru outback.
21. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Not on
23. YOUR WEAKNESSES? A certain man who will remain nameless :-).
24. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
It would take too long to name them, but the highlights are Sting, Bono, Peter Gabriel, Dennis Hopper and Dean Stockwell.
25. FIRST JOB? Baby sitting.
26. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? When I was young.
27. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? Yes, but not just one. And
they won't always be a love interest when you do meet them :-).
28. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Watching a movie.
29. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yes.
30. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My eyes.
31. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? I have all I need.
32. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? That time has passed, too late now.
33. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of.
34. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Stupidity.
35. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU MISS ABOUT GRADE SCHOOL? Recess.
36. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever is on sale and organic.
37. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope
38. ANY BAD HABITS? Many of them, but they are not too bad :-).
39. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? Sometimes.
40. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I am sure of
41. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? Sometimes, it worked for me once.
42. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I take really deep breaths.
43. WHAT’S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? To be free.
44. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Outside.
45. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? None, since I don't own one.
46. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? He was way, way after my time.
47. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? That is a hard one. M&C
48. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes.
49. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM? No
50. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Going to bed.
51. WHAT’S THE FASTEST YOU’VE EVER GONE IN A CAR? About 100.
52. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Silence, my favorite.
53. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
54. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Democrat
55. DO YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR A HIGH SELF ESTEEM? Both, depends on the
56. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Echo Maker byRichard Powers.