BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rambling...



Another stunning photo by Geraint Smith.

It snowed again, photos coming soon. Feels like we are in the middle of Winter again. No running for me today, too muddy now. I should just join the gym, but I like running outside too much. What I really want to do is go back to bed, but it is a work day, so I best not do that :-). I had a lovely day off yesterday, took a day away from painting and went to lunch with a friend instead. We also went to see my show and it was so nice to see my paintings again. I have been missing them a bit. I don't have a lot to say today except for rambling. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will attempt to write something meaningful soon :-).

2 comments:

Julie said...

You have a wonderful weekend too!

I'm glad you got to see your paintings again. :)

Yoli said...

Wishing you a great weekend girl. Beautiful photo, thank you for stopping by my blog. I would love to see a picture of your duckie. Do you have key to wind yours? Mine came without the key. It is my favorite thing.