This is the hardest post I have ever written. It has been 3 days of touch and go. I have been waiting in the wings to go home and it looks like I am not going to make it. Taos is not a place where you can just hop on a plane, the airport is 3 hours away, to get anywhere takes at least 8 hours. I can't get Bella into the kennel until Thursday and my mom will be gone by then. She is not going to recover. Bella is not the kind of dog you can just drop off at a friends house. Too many issues. If mom is still with us by Friday I may make it, but the doctors have all said she won't be. I have to lend support from here. Talk to her from here. I know she feels my love and I know that is really all that counts. I will be going home at some point for my brothers and for the funeral, but for now I am here and I have to believe everything is as it should be because that is my faith.
Thank you all for your prayers. Love. XOXO